The four categories of parameters for a Lesson Plan include Create, Attach, General Settings and Email Settings.
1. Create – Includes: Name, Description, Type, Set Days, Set Dates, Add Time Zone and Lock Duration.
- Name – Title of the Lesson Plan.
- Description – Additional information/details about the Lesson Plan.
- Type – Sequential or Non Sequential.
- Sequential – Training Modules within the Lesson Plan must be completed and passed in the specified order.
- Non Sequential –Training Modules within the Lesson Plan can be completed in any order.
- Set Days – Number of days the Lesson Plan is available.
- Set Date – The start date and end date the Lesson Plan is available.
- Add Time Zone – Allows you to set the time zone in which you are located.
- Lock Duration – Prohibits any changes to the Lesson Plan due date.
2. Attach – Includes: Add Survey, Attach Certificate, eSignature and Tags.
- Add Survey – Attach a survey that can be completed by the user at the end of the Lesson Plan.
- Attach Certificate – Attach a certificate the user will earn upon completion of the Lesson Plan.
- eSignature – Require the user to sign electronically after the Lesson Plan is completed.
- Tags – Used by an Administrator to search for a Lesson Plan.
3. General Settings – Includes: Categories, Passing Percentage, Mandatory and Allow User Review on Completion.
- Categories – Allows users and administrators to filter their search for lesson plans/quick trainings by category names.
- Passing Percentage – Set the percentage a user must achieve to get a passing grade on the Lesson Plan. (Note: this is a cumulative percentage across the Lesson Plan and applies to Lesson Plans with multiple Training Modules)
- Mandatory – Determines whether the Lesson Plan is mandatory or optional for the user.
- Allow User Review on Completion – Allow the user to review the Lesson Plan once they have completed it.
4. Email Settings – Includes: Send Reminder Notification, Send Assignment Notification, Send Failure Notification, Send Pass Notification and Set Renewal Reminder.
- Send Reminder Notification – Notification is sent to user to remind them to complete the Lesson Plan before the due date.
- Send Assignment Notification – Notification is sent to the user when a Lesson Plan is assigned.
- Send Failure Notification – Notification is sent to user if they fail the Lesson Plan.
- Send Pass Notification – Notification is sent to user when a passing grade is earned on the Lesson Plan.
- Set Renewal Reminder – Allows the user to automatically receive a renewal reminder when a certification is about to expire.
Article is closed for comments.