Learn-Wise Go can send a wide variety of automatic email notifications (e.g. assignment notifications, reminders, etc.)
Notifications can be edited for a custom message, and they can be edited in all of the system languages.
To add/edit email reminders or notifications to a Lesson Plan/Quick Training:
Select Lesson Plans > Lesson Plans
Click on Lesson Plan/Quick Training title
Scroll down the Select Parameters page to “Email Settings”
To send Email Reminder Notifications select:
- Reminder Start Date – the date on reminder emails begin.
- Reminder Time – time email reminder notification is sent.
- Reminder Interval Days – how often email reminder notification is sent.
To send Assignment Notifications:
- An email notifying users of the assignment and the assignment details.
To send Failure Notification:
- An email notifying users they did not pass. This message can include information about next steps.
To send Pass Notification:
- An email notifying users they successfully passed.
To Set Renewal Reminders select:
- Renewal Reminder Date – the date a renewal email reminder will automatically be sent.
- Renewal Reminder Date - is an email sent to the system administrator (not users) notifying them that a course will expire soon if they need to renew and reassign the course to users.
NOTE: Email message templates can be edited for increased customization.
Click “Edit Email Message”
Make edits to customize email template > Click “Update Template”
Note: the edits to this email template will only apply to this specific Lesson Plan/Quick Training. The edits will not apply to the global email template.