The five categories of parameters for a Instructor Led Training - Webinar includes Create, Attendance & Completion Criteria, Attach, General Settings and Email Settings.
1. Create (Webinar) – Includes: Name, Type, Start Date, Meeting Duration (in Hrs), Webinar Tool, Add Time Zone, No of attendees, Description.
a. Name – Title of Instructor Led Training.
b. Type – Webinar (or Classroom Training).
c. Start Date – Day and time of Webinar.
d. Meeting Duration – Length of Webinar.
e. Webinar Tool – Platform for Webinar (Go To Training or WebEx).
f. Add Time Zone – Allows you to set the time zone for the Webinar.
g. No. of Attendees – Maximum number of attendees allowed to participate in the Webinar.
h. Description – Additional information/details about the Webinar.
2. Attendance & Completion Criteria – Includes: Add Training Module
a. Add Training Module – Allows you to add a training module that can be completed after the Instructor Led Training Webinar.
3. Attach – Includes Add Survey, Attach Certificate, E-Signature and Tags.
a. Add Survey – Attach a survey that can be completed by the user at the end of the Webinar.
b. Attach Certificates – Attach a certificate the user will earn upon completion of the Webinar.
c. E-Signature – Require the user to sign electronically after the Webinar is completed.
d. Tags - Used by an Administrator to search for a Webinar.
4. General Settings – Includes Categories, Mandatory and Allow user review on completion.
a. Categories – Allows users and administrators to filter their search for a webinar by category names.
b. Mandatory – Determines whether the webinar is mandatory or optional for the user.
5. Email Settings – Includes Send Reminder for Webinar, Send Assignment Notification, Send Failure Notification, Send Pass Notification.
a. Send Reminder for Webinar – Notification is sent to user to remind them of the Webinar date and time.
b. Send Assignment Notification – Notification is sent to the user when a Webinar is assigned.
c. Send Failure Notification – Notification is sent to user if they fail the Webinar.
d. Send Pass Notification – Notification is sent to user when a passing grade is earned on the Webinar.