If you are looking to create a test/assignment/training module that you will push out to your Reps, then you have come to the right place. The steps below outline the entire process from setting up the training module to assigning it to your users.
1. Go to LMS > Training Modules
2. Click (+) Create Training Module
3. This is the training module settings page. If you are creating a non SCORM training module, then proceed with this tutorial. If you using SCORM, then follow the SCORM tutorial.
SCORM Module: No
Title: This is the name of the module. You will be asked to put a name for the test later on.
Start Date: Trainees will be assigned the module once you assign it, but will not be able to access it until this date.
End Date: This is a hard deadline. If a Trainee has not completed or passed the module by this date, then they will automatically fail.
Time Limit to PASS Module: If Yes, then the time set is the total amount of time for the Trainee to review the content and take the test.
eSignature: If Yes, then the Trainee will be prompted to enter their User Name and Password before completion.
Content Section: If Yes, then the Admin can select from uploading content from their computer, from an FTP URL, or from existing content in the Library.
Test Section: If Yes, then you will add questions later on.
Hide Scores and Test Results: If Yes, the Trainee will only get a confirmation of completion and will not be notified if they have passed or failed.
Attach a Certificate: If Yes, then select the default or create a certificate using the green border template.
User can Attempt Module in Multiple Sessions: If No, then if the Trainee closes the window before they complete the module, they will automatically fail. We recommend selecting Yes.
Send Reminder: If Yes, the Admin can set a reminder interval for an email to go out to the Trainees who have not yet passed or completed the module.
Email Trainee when Module is Passed: If Yes, the Trainee will get an email confirmation of completion.
You have the option of having a Content Only Module, Content + Test Module, or Test Only Module. If you chose to have a test, then you will proceed to the next step. If you chose to have content only, then you will skip to step 5.
4. If you chose to have a test, then you will see this page where you can enter the test details.
Test Location: You can have up to 3 different tests in your module - Before Content, After Content, & Parallel with Content.
No. of Questions in Pool: This is the total number of questions possible to pull from.
No. of Questions in Test: This is the number of questions in the test that will be graded.
Test Type: Random will randomly pull from the pool and Sequential will take in the order you made the questions.
Scramble Answers: If Yes, it will scramble the answer choices.
Questions Visibility: One by One is one question per page. Page by Page has 5 questions per page.
Show Result: Refers to showing the result at the end of the test after the Trainee has submitted their answers.
Return to Content Section: Allows the Trainee to return to content mid test.
Upload Image: This image will appear in the upper left corner of the test. Useful for logos.
5. Add your questions. There are 7 different question types to choose from. To add a question to the list click "Add." Once all the questions in your pool are filled you can assign the test.
6. Now that you are done creating your test questions, you can assign the module. Click the Assign button to assign by Groups or assign by Trainees.
7. To assign by groups, click on the Group tab and select (+) Assign Group. To assign by individual trainees, click the Trainees tab and select (+) Assign Trainees.
8. Select the groups or trainees you would like to assign the module to and then click on the Assign button.
9. You have now completed creating your Training Module and have assigned it to your Trainees.