1. Go to vzaar.com and click Login
2. In the top right corner of your screen, click Upload Video
3. Select your file. Video parameters will optimize based on the file you have uploaded. Click Begin Upload.
4. When your video has finished uploading and encoding, it will automatically appear in your Users' Learn-Wise page under the Video Library tab.
5. If you need to make edits to the title of the video, or change the thumbnail that appears, this can be done in Vzaar. Click on Videos, then click Manage.
6. This will allow you to change the title and change the thumbnail that appears. No other customizations will be reflected in Learn-Wise.
To change the Title, click on Title and type in your new Title.
To change the Thumbnail, click on Settings, then click Poster Frame. You can select a thumbnail based on the time in the video that the frame appears, or you can upload your own image.