If you are having trouble in Learn-Wise, feel free to contact your account representative. Having the following information available can help your representative resolve your issue in a more timely manner.
1. Which browser are you using?
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
2. What is your browser number?
- You can located your browser number at http://whatbrowser.org
- A list of supported browser versions can be found at the bottom of the Learn-Wise home page
3. Device information details?
- Android tablet
- Apple or Android smart phone
4. What are the issue details?
- Describe any details associated with your issue
- List any user(s), training module(s), content material, etc. that is relevant to your issue
5. What time did you start having the issue (if available)?
6. Are you able to take a screenshot and/or screen cast of the issue?
- A screenshot/cast can give your representative more insight into the issue and can reduce the time it takes to resolve issues
- When relevant, include a screenshot of application errors and error messages
Screenshot/Screen cast Tools
- PC – use the Snipping Tool (pre-installed on windows)
- Mac – command + Shift + 4
- iPad – press home button and sleep/wake button simultaneously
Jing (download @ http://techsmith.com/jing.html)